
Wednesday, April 7, 2010
The Biggest Loser
While I was waiting to pick up Maura at the Nashville Airport I saw Liz and Tracey from the Biggest Loser. Of course I had another BB King moment...and told Liz "OMG you were on the Biggest Loser"..and she pointed to Tracey and said "so was she". I told them both what big fans we were and how it was my 5 year olds favorite show. Then I asked them if I could get a picture to send to my husband. At that moment I stopped a complete stranger and handed him my iphone to take a picture. :) Then Tracey tells me she loves my shirt and I say " I got it at Ann Taylor Loft". I'm such a dork. They did tell me they were in town for a boot camp in Chapel Hill, TN and I should get all of my Ft. Campbell wife friends and come out for it. Now to those who don't know the BB King story. About 15 years ago I was in DC and was staying at the same hotel as BB King. When I got on the elevator he was on it with a few of his bodyguards and I said " are you BB King"? Then I told him noone was going to believe I was on the elevator with him so he handed me a pin that said BB King on it.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment